Medical device makers can't take short-cuts when creating a new life-saving device. But they can outsource some of the more critical work IF they know how to find the right collaborators. Introducing a medical product requires expertise in design and manufacturing. This panel of experts discuss key factors that influence success when designing and transitioning a device into production. While there are no shortcuts to building products that save lives, early cooperation between the medical device company and partners are key to facilitating design and a successful ramp up to full-scale manufacturing of quality intensive medical devices.
- Determining whether outsourcing is right for you - pros and cons
- Ways partners can help reduce project risks
- Understanding and documenting the lifecycle financial benefits
- Getting the right decision makers involved – include marketing
- Finding and vetting partners - what to look for
- Creating a healthy, productive relationship with your partners
About DeviceTalks Tuesdays:
To complement the series of regional DeviceTalks meetings, MassDevice created DeviceTalks Tuesdays, a scheduled, appointment-based opportunity to bring together the medtech leaders and visionaries that typically take the stage.