Create a Bluetooth enabled handheld device that measures a user's hand squeeze force, to demonstrate the ability to monitor a physiological parameter over time.
Sunrise Labs Solution
- Developed iOS and Android smartphone apps, connected to a webserver to handle transactions, manage the database and provide a browser based interface The excitation adjusts continuously, tracking the changing resonance
- Real-time data capture and data storage allows users to track performance over time
- Small, Powerful, Highly accurate RF signal powered by a standard coin cell battery with ‘Sleep mode’ to further reduce power consumption
- 3D Printed Stainless Steel Housing providing minimal deflection of internal components
- Force Compression sensors to collect squeeze force data
- Nordic Bluetooth LE System-on-Chip for processor control and connectivity for multi-unit device bonding over a secure communication protocol
The Squeeze Meter boasts a connected, portable, ergonomic and convenient design.