Sunrise was asked to create a mass storage Device that is seen by a PC as a standard USB mass storage device with a serial connection.
Sunrise Labs Solution
- Software and hardware design implementation & verification
- Extracts data from the device
- Processes data into images
- Stores data on a flash drive
- Relinquishes control back to PC
Schedule & project goals met through close coordination with client team. The device includes Atmel ARM7, Micrium uC RTOS, file system and USB stacks and extracts data from a device without use of any PC installed program or device driver.
Check out the Communications Gateway case study