Created the electronics and software to control the microfluidic disposable cassette and analyze optical sensor data to perform complex laboratory-quality assays in minutes with untrained operators.
- Electronics and software completed in six months to meet business objectives
- Created an architecture that could serve as a valuable research tool as well as a product for clinical use
- Provided the Industrial Design team with quick turn-around of high-fidelity implementation of user interface for usability testing
- Worked with Claros to develop effective control and analysis algorithms with efficient implementation
- Created a flexible development platform enabling future menu expansion for a family of diagnostic products
- Supported product through internal and contract manufacturing as well as FDA and CE-Mark processes; CE Mark received
- ClarosDX acquired by OPKO Health, Inc.