Sunrise Labs was asked by Claros Diagnostics, Inc to create the electronics and software to control the microfluidic disposable cassette and analyze optical sensor data to perform complex laboratory-quality assays in minutes with untrained operators.
Sunrise Labs Solution
- Managed electronics and software development
- Created an architecture that could serve as a valuable research tool as well as a product for clinical use
- Provided the Industrial Design team with quick turn-around of high-fidelity implementations of all-important usability tested user interface
- Worked with Claros to develop effective control and analysis algorithms with efficient implementation
- Supported product through internal and contract manufacturing as well as FDA and CE-Mark processes
Sunrise Labs met Claros business and technical objectives with the architecture, electronics, and software completed in six months. A flexible development platform was created, enabling future menu expansion for a family of diagnostic products.
CE Mark received; ClarosDX acquired by OPKO Health, Inc. in 2011