An Experienced Product Development Company
Sunrise Labs, founded in 1992 by MIT engineers, understands what it takes to turn innovative ideas into commercial medical devices. Clients leverage our extensive knowledge of key technologies and regulatory requirements to solve their design challenges. At Sunrise, our projects are more than just “a job.” Our team is passionate about improving patient outcomes, and helping our clients to succeed.
Sunrise at a Glance
- People: 50+ mostly software, electronics, and mechanical engineers
- Services: Full Product Development, Engineering (SW, EE, ME), Medical V&V
- Certifications: ISO 13485; ISO 9001 for Design and Development Services
- Locations: Manchester NH, 50 minutes north of Boston and 10 mins from the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport; Berkeley CA
- Core Values: uncompromising integrity, constant respect for people
- Ownership: privately held by Sunrise managers
An Experienced Team
Sunrise Labs has become known for its exceptional people. Over fifty engineers at the top of their field, work collaboratively to build the best product possible. A well-rounded team of professionals stands beside our engineers to support them in their creation of cutting edge products. See the people that make up the Sunrise Labs team. Meet our Team
At Sunrise Labs we strive to engage our clients and each other with uncompromising integrity and constant respect for people including the assumption of positive intent. The nature of our work is exciting, challenging, and ever changing. While projects can be intense, our team uses flexible work schedules to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Impromptu walks up the hill behind our office, Friday barbecues, and other events bring us together beyond the scope of conventional teams. If you are interested in joining the team, check out our list of available positions. Careers at Sunrise
Whether our client is a startup or an established company, each project is unique. Our engineers apply their experience to understand our client’s technical and business objectives to deliver a product that works.