We are looking for an experienced Windows Configuration Engineer to assist in bringing medical devices to life. Sunrise engineers are working on multiple projects that vary from surgical robots to wearable devices with connectivity to mobile apps and the cloud. Expand your experience with our team of exceptional engineers; our culture of mutual respect is what sets us apart.
We're Looking for:
You should be familiar with:
- Strong background in Windows advanced configuration, troubleshooting, and
- performance monitoring
- Strong background in building kiosk systems, and custom user shells
- Strong PowerShell scripting background on the Windows Platform
You'll stand out if you demonstrate:
- Windows IoT Enterprise edition
- Working knowledge in Software Development life cycle (SDLC) and continuous
- integration/delivery (Git/GitHub, Bitbucket, Artifactory)
- Ability to read/manage documentation related to requirements and software design
Contractor 6-9 mos
- Experience with cybersecurity risk analysis
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Medical device experience is a plus
“We encourage learning with rapid build and test cycles and, as consultants, our engineers see more and varied designs than they would with a product company”
We're in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and the ocean are our playground, and Boston is just down the road. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience.
At Sunrise Labs, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and coworkers without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Sunrise believes that diversity and inclusion among our coworkers is critical to our success as a design consulting company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.