At Sunrise you'll stand out if you demonstrate experience in:
We’re looking for experience in:
- Agile methodologies
- Medical device development
- Patient safety risk analysis and mitigation methods
- Cybersecurity risk analysis
- C# and .NET development, 5+ years
- User interface development using WPF
- Asynchronous and multithreaded systems
- Windows Operating System
- BSCS or equivalent required
- Occasionally travel within New England to Client sites
We're in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and the ocean are our playground, and Boston is just down the road. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience.
At Sunrise Labs, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and coworkers without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Sunrise believes that diversity and inclusion among our coworkers is critical to our success as a design consulting company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.