At Sunrise culture is everything! Engineering excellence, Integrity, Respect for people and Continuous Improvement.
Sunrise Labs is in search of a talented Software Engineer
to lead design teams in bringing medical devices to life. At any given time Sunrise engineers are working on multiple projects that vary from pumps to surgical robots and guidance systems, to wearable devices with connectivity to mobile apps and the cloud. Our culture of mutual respect is what sets us apart.
At Sunrise you will:
We’ll look for:
- Lead teams on projects to develop medical devices while still being able to keep your own technical skills fresh
- Provide project direction using Agile development methods
- Work on cross-functional teams of Electrical, Software, Systems, QA, User Centered Design, and Mechanical Engineers
- Work with Project Managers to provide direction and make technical decisions
- Collaborate with Project Managers to develop project time/cost estimates
- Have autonomy in your projects and your work
- Tackle the tough challenges that go into making cool, new devices
- As we currently work remotely, we will consider remote temporary or contract to hire as well as remote full-time for this position
You’ll Stand out with:
- Someone with strong software skills who is looking to expand their experience with our team of exceptional engineers
- A person who likes to talk with people: our clients, Program Managers, and team
- A good listener, who pays attention to details and likes to make decisions
- Good mentoring skills
- A bachelor's degree in Software Engineering and 5 or more years of software development experience
- Expert in C or C++ in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of revision control systems
- Rigorous documentation practices in a regulated environment
- Excellent documentation skills that convey an accurate software architecture and provides architecture clarity to other developers
- IEC 62304 experience
- Experience with cybersecurity in medical devices
- Real-time operating system experience
- Algorithm development
- GUI development
- Embedded database experience
- Experience working on electrical/mechanical systems
We're in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and the ocean are our playground, and Boston is just down the road. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience. We encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.