Be part of a dynamic team of engineers to develop products that make a difference in people’s lives! We’re looking for a candidate to serve in a development role on new and existing projects of high complexity who demonstrates a strong ability to be flexible and think out of the box.
This position will be shaped by the knowledge and experience you bring with you. We’re looking for a high-performer with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Software developer with 5-10 years experience
- Linux programming and distribution management
- Database programming and distribution management
- Mainstream development languages - Python / Java / C# / C++ / C
- RESTful web services and web technologies
- Containerized applications using Docker or similar technology
- Application development for the cloud using hybrid, virtual servers, and serverless architectures
If you thrive in a fast paced atmosphere, can seamlessly move from one project to the next and want to make a difference at work in the creation of cutting edge products, we want to talk with you!
“We encourage learning with rapid build and test cycles and, as consultants, our engineers see more and varied designs than they would with a product company
Technical challenges abound at Sunrise; we do things that have never been done before. Join us in our efforts to change the standard of care, save and improve lives, and have fun creating solutions to problems that make a difference!
We're in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and ocean are our playground, and Boston is just down the road. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience. We encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: email@example.com
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.