At Sunrise Labs we are propelling medical technology into the future with compassionate, creative, experienced Engineers. We are in search of a Senior/Principal Electrical Engineer to assist in the creation of cutting-edge medical devices.
At Sunrise you will:
We’ll look for:
- Work with project managers and technical leads to define and detail the scope of electronics
- Be hands-on to help build, test, and troubleshoot prototype medical devices and equipment
Ideally you’ll have:
- Experience designing devices under an ISO 13485 compliant medical quality system
- Experience with ISO 14971 compliant risk management processes
- Familiarity with IEC 60601-1 and related regulatory standards, including supporting test
- A deep understanding of circuit design fundamental
- A broad understanding of the field of electronics design
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with common electronics design tools such as T&M equipment, CAD tools, and simulation
- Firmware / HDL experience
- DfM experience
- 13485 process & 60601 standards experience
Technical Challenges abound at Sunrise; we do things that have never been done before. Join us in our efforts to change the standard of care, save, and improve lives, and have fun creating solutions to problems that make a difference! Our engineers see more and varied designs than they would with a product company.
We're in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and ocean are our playground, and Boston is just down the road. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience. We encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.