We are seeking a skilled Software Developer with Qt/C++ experience. Sunrise engineers are working on multiple projects that vary from pumps to surgical robots and guidance systems, to wearable devices with connectivity to mobile apps and the cloud. Expand your experience with our team of exceptional engineers; our culture of mutual respect is what sets us apart.
We’re looking for:
You should be familiar with:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing code for GUIs
- Deep Qt/C++ skills
- QML and Qt Widgets Experience
- Hierarchical StateChart experience is a plus
- Linux applications and driver experience is a plus
- Medical device experience is a plus
- BSEE or BSCS required; MSEE or MSCS preferred
- As we currently work remotely, we will consider remote temporary or contract to hire as well as remote full-time for this position.
You’ll stand out if you demonstrate:
- Common communications protocols
- Developing software in an Agile environment
- Multi-platform development
“We encourage learning with rapid build and test cycles and, as consultants, our engineers see more and varied designs than they would with a product company”
- Experience with patient safety risk analysis and mitigation methods
- Experience with cybersecurity risk analysis
At Sunrise culture is everything! Engineering Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Continuous Improvement.
Sunrise Labs offers great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience. We encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: email@example.com
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.