At Sunrise we take products from concept to market, with a portfolio spanning life sustaining pumps, surgical robots and guidance systems, in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostic devices, 3D imaging systems, insulin and infusion pumps, wearable monitors with connectivity to mobile apps and cloud databases/web interfaces, and much more.
We’re seeking a Program Manager with a background in software development to lead teams developing software and systems for medical products. Our software programs can include combinations of embedded, desktop, web, mobile, cloud software. We’ll look for your experience implementing and leading software/firmware projects from concept to production. You will stand out with a background developing software/firmware for medical devices.
At Sunrise you will:
We will look for:
- Manage all activities of the project team, ensuring that all contract deliverables and product/project requirements are being fulfilled, including schedules and budgets
- Lead teams of highly skilled software engineers coding in a range of programming languages and environments, including C/C++, C#, Qt, Python and more
- Be the lifeline to our clients, responsible for understanding their needs, technical requirements and schedule; generating project plans and documentation that include accurate requirements and scope definitions
- Identify project risks and mitigations; and be the primary point of contact for customer communications
You’ll stand out with:
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, and a deep understanding of Agile based software development
- Strong knowledge of current technologies, tools, automation, and processes
- Working knowledge of FDA regulations and international standards related to the medical device industry including design controls
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, communication, follow-through, and organizational skills
- 5-10 years of software development project management experience
- BS in engineering with software/firmware background
- Medical device software development experience
- Familiarity with embedded, mobile, cloud, and client-server architecture and database development
We’re a team of talented, enthusiastic engineers and product development managers who thrive on challenges and enjoy working in a vibrant, high respect environment.
We're in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and the ocean are our playground, and Boston is just down the road. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience. We encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.