We are looking for experienced Embedded Systems Programmers
to assist in bringing medical devices to life. Sunrise Labs' engineers are working on multiple projects that vary from pumps to surgical robots and guidance systems, to wearable devices with connectivity to mobile apps and the cloud. Expand your experience with our team of exceptional engineers; our culture of mutual respect is what sets us apart.
We’re looking for:
You should be familiar with:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing code for embedded systems
- Deep C or C++ skills; Hierarchical State Chart experience is a plus
- Embedded Linux applications and driver experience is a plus
- Wireless protocol experience such as Zigbee, 802.11x, Bluetooth is a plus
- Medical device experience is a plus
- BSEE or BSCS required; MSEE or MSCS preferred
You’ll stand out if you demonstrate:
- Microcontrollers such as PICs, dsPICs, ARM Cortex Mx, ARM Cortex A, etc
- Common communications protocols I2C, SPI, and USB
- State machines, RTOS, and time slice methods
“We encourage learning with rapid build and test cycles and, as consultants, our engineers see more and varied designs than they would with a product company”
At Sunrise culture is everything! Engineering Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Continuous Improvement.
- Experience with patient safety risk analysis and mitigation methods
- Experience with cybersecurity risk analysis
- Experience with signal processing and creative solutions to challenges such as
- Feature extraction
Sunrise Labs offers great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience.
At Sunrise Labs, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and coworkers without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Sunrise believes that diversity and inclusion among our coworkers is critical to our success as a design consulting company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.