At Sunrise culture is everything! Engineering excellence, Integrity, Respect and Continuous Improvement.
Sunrise Labs is in search of an accomplished Software Engineer for Full Stack web development in bringing medical devices to life. Sunrise engineers are working on multiple projects that vary from pumps to surgical robots and guidance systems, to wearable devices with connectivity to mobile apps and the cloud. Expand your experience with our team of exceptional engineers; our culture of mutual respect is what sets us apart.
At Sunrise you will:
We require professional experience with:
- Develop full stack web software to create medical devices
- Work on cross-functional teams of Electrical, Software, Systems, QA, User Centered Design, and Mechanical Engineers
- Work in an Agile environment
- Have mastery, autonomy, and purpose in your projects and your work
- Tackle the tough challenges that go into making cool, new devices
- Be client facing
- As we currently work remotely, we will consider remote temporary or contract to hire as well as remote full-time for this position
We’ll look for:
- Front end web frameworks such as Angular or React
- Back end languages such as Python, Ruby, Node.js, .NET, PHP
- Back end frameworks such as Django or Flask
- Database interaction and data management
You’ll stand out with:
- Good mentoring skills
- A strong understanding of revision control systems
- Five or more years of professional software development experience
- A bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Cross platform development experience
- Docker or other container technologies
- Database design and setup experience
- Serverless / cloud application development
- Experience working alongside DevOps team
- Web application load testing
- IEC 62304 experience
- Experience with cybersecurity in medical devices
- Rigorous documentation practices in a regulated environment
We're in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and ocean are our playground, and Boston is just down the road. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience. We encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: email@example.com.
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.