At Sunrise Labs we’re working on groundbreaking, life changing medical devices and we’re in need of a DevOps Engineer to manage our software development, test, and development infrastructure.
At Sunrise you will:
We’ll look for:
- Report to the Software Engineering Management and will work across functional areas to research, analyze, recommend, install, deploy, document, maintain, test, and validate tools and processes used in Medical Device Development
- Work closely with the IT Manager to specify the needed infrastructure for supporting DevOps tools
- Pioneer DevOps methodologies and processes from the ground up and will play a critical role in Sunrise's operations
- Research, analyze, test, and recommend new tools and processes to improve efficiency and to support the best outcomes for our clients
- Install, deploy, document, and maintain:
- Atlassian product stack. E.g., Jira, BitBucket, and Confluence.
- Document management tools, e.g., Huddle, SharePoint, PDM
- Product requirements and test case management tools, e.g., Helix ALM, Jama
- Design and develop scripts to automate deployment and maintenance of software development tools and infrastructure
- Knowledge of overall CI/CD pipeline processes and working closely with these teams
- Work with Quality Department to devise, document, validate, and deploy new processes and related tools as well as tool updates, and to develop and implement process and tool training
You’ll stand out with:
- Effective cross-functional collaboration skills (strong written and verbal communication skills and strong collaboration skills)
- Ability to use a wide variety of technologies and tools
- Strong grasp of automation tools; ability to code and script for tool automation in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Experience working with APIs to automate processes, pull data, and generate reports.
- Experience with mainstream development languages - Python / Java / C# / C++ / C
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Comfort with supporting multiple projects with differing requirements
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business and quality outcomes
- Expert skill in any of the following tools would be advantageous: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Helix ALM (TestTrack), Docker, Artifactory, VirtualBox, VMWare, Git, Vagrant, Chocolatey, Packer, Jenkins, Huddle, SharePoint, AWS, PC Lint, VectorCast
- A bachelor's degree in a technical field
- 5 years of related experience
- DevOps Experience in a medical device development environment
- Software Quality Assurance: code coverage metrics, unit test tools, automated testing
We're in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and oceans are our playground, and Boston is just down the road. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience. We encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: email@example.com
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.