This is an exciting role with a top engineering firm recognized for excellence in medical product development! Be part of a team responsible for early stage engagement with potential clients, and for building and supporting positive client relationships through the project lifecycle and beyond. In this position, you’ll work directly with senior leadership team members. Ideally you will have 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, but we’ll look at recent graduates with proven initiative and leadership skills.
This position holds significant growth potential for the right individual, in a culture that emphasizes ethics, integrity and assumption of positive intent.
At Sunrise you will:
Here are some Must Haves:
- Identify potential prospects for Sunrise Labs' services
- Initiate contact with prospective clients
- Introduce Sunrise Labs' capabilities
- Support Business Development team in cultivating opportnunities for Sunrise Labs' services
You will stand out with:
- A (4) year degree in a relevant field
- Experience in Sales, Business Development, or Customer Service - preferably in a customer facing role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High Integrity, Positive attitude and Perseverance
- Excellent attention to detail and strong follow up skills
- Knowledge or interest in the Medical Device field
- Knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation, Salesforce, and/or Pardot
- Experience working with a professional services firm
Do you desire a career with meaning? At Sunrise you will be part of a team that improves people’s lives everyday! We're in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and the ocean are our playground, and Boston is just down the road.
We offer great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience. We encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.