We are seeking a skilled Software Developer with Android experience. Sunrise Labs' engineers are working on multiple projects that vary from pumps to surgical robots and guidance systems, to wearable devices with connectivity to mobile apps and the cloud. Expand your experience with our team of exceptional engineers; our culture of mutual respect is what sets us apart.
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing code for Android devices
- Deep Java and C/C++ skills
- Comfortable using Android Debug Bridge, Fastboot, Systrace
- Familiarity with Android IPC mechanisms (Intents, Bundles, Binders)
- Familiarity with Android SDK components (Tools, Platforms, Components)
As we currently work remotely, we will consider remote temporary or contract to hire as well as remote full-time for this position
You should be familiar with:
“We encourage learning with rapid build and test cycles and, as consultants, our engineers see more and varied designs than they would with a product company”
- Common communications protocols such as TCP/IP, BLE, serial/USB, etc
- Developing software in an Agile environment
- You’ll stand out if you demonstrate:
- Experience with Android AOSP Framework
- Experience with Android NDK C/C++ development along with JNI
- Experience with Android performance tools and security models
- Experience with Android static analysis tools
- Medical device experience
At Sunrise culture is everything! Engineering Excellence, Integrity, Respect and Continuous Improvement.
Sunrise Labs offers great benefits and competitive salaries based on experience. We encourage you to send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.