Sunrise designs medical devices that improve people’s lives. Our high integrity and supportive culture that respects work-life balance sets us apart. We seek and employ talented, enthusiastic engineers and product development managers who thrive on challenges and enjoy working in a vibrant, high respect environment.
We're in southern New Hampshire where the mountains, lakes, and the ocean are our playground, and Boston is just down the road.
Sunrise Labs might be the place for you if you:
- Want to work on important technologies that improve and save lives.
- Have a true passion for software development, electrical or mechanical engineering, medical systems engineering, or user experience design.
- Thrive on challenge in a fast paced, high integrity, and high respect environment.
Why Sunrise Labs?
- You'll work alongside industry-leading engineers on a wide variety of medical devices ranging from wearable monitors with connectivity to mobile apps and cloud databases/web interfaces, to complex electro-mechanical systems including surgical robots.
- Clients of Sunrise range from startups to the largest medical device manufacturers in the world.
- Sunrise invests in its people, offering comprehensive benefits and competitive salaries.
There are no current openings, please check back soon, thank you!
If you are up for the challenge and excited to work with an exceptional team of professionals, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept resumes from staffing agencies or search firms unless a valid search agreement is in place with the agency for a specific position.